BED WELD - ORIGINAL
Tired of your parts warping and coming unglued from your build plate? Have you tried glue sticks, painters tape, Kapton tape, and other hacks? Do you struggle to remove your parts without damaging them after a print is complete?
BED WELD is a 3D Printing Adhesive that was specifically engineered to resolve the technical challenges associated with build plate adhesion during prints, while also making it easy to remove parts once the print is complete. No more failed parts several hours into a marathon print session. No more damaged parts when trying to remove your parts from the build plate.
BED WELD was designed for applying directly to glass based printer beds.
Try BED WELD today and be one of the first to review!
1. SHAKE WELL, and then remove outer cap.
2. Compress foam tip down on build plate while gently squeezing the bottle to release some content.
3. Release downward pressure on foam tip. Then, use the tip to evenly spread a thin even coating to the entire build plate.
4. Allow coating to air dry, or heat your bed until coating is dry.
5. Perform a calibration of your printer bed to account for the coating thickness, and print your part.
6. Once the print is complete, let the build plate cool. You may hear crackling and popping sounds as your part begins to release from the build plate. As your build plate nears room temperature your part should be easier to remove. If your part does not detach by itself, or easily by hand, use the edge of a razor blade as a lever to lift a corner or edge. The part will typically pop off with minimal effort.
7. You can print multiple times on a single coat. Additionally, you can use a wet sponge to resurface the coating, which means that you will get many prints out of a single bottle.
1. What type of printer bed is supported?
BED WELD was designed to be applied to glass build plates that support temperatures between 60C and 115C. Some users have reported good results applying it directly on top of BuildTak and painters tape. However, we have not tested these applications and recommend applying BED WELD directly to
2. How much BED WELD should be applied to the build plate?
Apply a thin even coating to the entire build plate. A thin coating is preferred over a thick coating. The thinner the better.
3. What filament types is BED WELD-ORIGINAL designed to work with?
BED WELD has been tested and performs well with PLA, PETG, ABS, PVA, and CPE. It is “not” recommended for use with Nylon, PP, or TPU 95A. Testing has not been performed on PC, or PET so performance for these filaments is unknown. We will update this list as more testing is performed.